Have a HCCA D5000 but no subs yet???

AccordLX
10+ year member

Im looking to get 2 HDC3 but dont know if my amp can push it?

Also if it does... which one coz theres a Dual 1 or Dual 2?

Im not sure which dual ohms to get... Im a little confused on the Ohms thing LoL! can someone school me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

you shouldnt be running equipment of this scale

Because of being me lacking of knowledge?

DBBOOM
I sense fail. Maybe it's just me

Yes I will fail if ya'll just gona post non-sense answers for me not knowing whats going on or will go on.

CRXBMPN

get two dual 1's, series each pr of coils up, parallel each remaining sub back down to 1, and you will be fine.
The amp has an extra slot for speakers (ease of use I guess) the slots are both 1 ohm stable... so now D1 then coils wired in series then subs wired in parallel so producing both subs @ 1 ohm??

If thats so... will I be better of with 1 sub? or 2 to max out my amp capability?

Thanks for the straight up answers...

if your amp does full power at 1 ohm mono you'll need dual 4 ohm subs if you run a pair...I have a pair of custom hand built dual 4 ohm DD 3510's I'm selling

Dual 4 ohms now? can I wire both subs to get it to 1 ohm?

is this on the for sale section?

link please?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.