Hatchback enclosure help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Eh, unless you're competing it won't matter much. Just make sure you have enough clearance between the hatch and either the port or subwoofer. If it was me, I would fire the sub up and port to the rear.

I have a 2008 Hyundai Accent. It's a really small 2 door hatchback lol. When I build the enclosure for it, should I build the port firing up and sub forward or vise versa? Or perhaps something other than that?
i know you are wanting to do your own thing, but i have a box loaded with a single 12, and an amp and i want to get rid of it.

it was doing 135's on music with onle a couple hundred watts on it.

and im willing to let it go for cheap.

it came out of the trunk of an 03 hyundai accent.

how big are those newest trunk? I can fit 7 ft/cu in a old 99 but i'm pretty sure the newer model got less space behind
About 4cf net max. If I make a wedge box that conforms to the back seats, possibly another cubic foot or two.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.