Has anyone seen an Alphard Hannibal fx30 in person?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Never seen one. Those specs do look good
Ive got this thing where I will do anything and everything to break the mold, and with Alphard just coming to the US I knew I had to jump on these. The spec I found the most interesting is the 750rms but 3000 max. I heard they specifically built these to be overpowered for short periods of time like burps or demos. Which I mean I take that with a dose of skepticism. But if I like this one I hope to eventually have up to 8 in my Jeep.

Im sure it will handle power fine. The other alphard stuff ive seen has been good.

Theres a blazer out here thats loud as ****. Gotta be around 161

Ive got this thing where I will do anything and everything to break the mold, and with Alphard just coming to the US I knew I had to jump on these. The spec I found the most interesting is the 750rms but 3000 max. I heard they specifically built these to be overpowered for short periods of time like burps or demos. Which I mean I take that with a dose of skepticism. But if I like this one I hope to eventually have up to 8 in my Jeep.
you are too late on the hype train bud. Everyone on the west coast is already using alphard subs. got over 15+ builds with alphard. Its the "overdone hype train" here in cali. They work fine, their tinsels are pretty weak if you play below tuning. Play within proper limits and they slam.

you are too late on the hype train bud. Everyone on the west coast is already using alphard subs. got over 15+ builds with alphard. Its the "overdone hype train" here in cali. They work fine, their tinsels are pretty weak if you play below tuning. Play within proper limits and they slam.
I knew deaf bonce was all over the place but I haven't seen a Hannibal build yet! Thanks for the advice on tuning. I'll be careful

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.