Has anyone put a wall in a firebird/camaro?

there is a guy over on termpro with a camaro with 2 dd 15s and 2 memphis 4kd's.

he lives in indiana, but i cant remember his username. search cardomain for a black camaro 98-02 with diablo 18s and thats him.

There was an older camaro here in Youngstown Ohio that had 6 18" subs walled off. I think they where RF, but I cant remember and was a long time ago. Think the car was a 92 RS. That bish was loud though. I would be literally standing a good 5 cars behind it when he would turn it on and it moved my shirt. Was pretty intense. This was when 18's werent that popular like they seem to be today.

There was an older camaro here in Youngstown Ohio that had 6 18" subs walled off. I think they where RF, but I cant remember and was a long time ago. Think the car was a 92 RS. That bish was loud though. I would be literally standing a good 5 cars behind it when he would turn it on and it moved my shirt. Was pretty intense. This was when 18's werent that popular like they seem to be today.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif theres not ROOM for that many 18's in a camaro

Actually this trans am is going to be my kinda fast show and competition car and then a couple years down the road im putting twin turbos in another 98 trans am and that what will be the race/street one. prochargers are very good for the street, i thought about it but then decided to go with the twins instead.

I did one in an older style camaro, maybe late 80's model I think 89 or 90. Did 2 MTX 5500 15's. Installed a pair of 6x9's in the wall with the 15's with some kick panels up front with the component set

Well if everything goes as planned i will have 2 trans am's. one will be race oreinted and the other show oriented. i love trans am's so i want to have as many as possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.