Has anyone know any information on the new PPI power class vertical amps. Guts have electronics from Japan and Germany

Participant count
  • Participant list

rp69

Senior VIP Member
Any information on new ppi vertical power class amps . Sorry for newbie mistake have not posted for years . Glad to be back hello from Alberta Canada

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-030050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-030050_Chrome.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20220313-030021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-030021_Chrome.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 52
Any information on new ppi vertical power class amps . Sorry for newbie mistake have not posted for years . Glad to be back hello from Alberta Canada

If we assume you've looked at the manufacturer's web site and social media accounts, what is it you think we as a community have to add? Precision Power has been battling to build their reputation for many years since the company was purchased by Epsilon Group.

It's obvious they at least custom tooled up the boards and heatsinks because that is definitely a unique shape. As has been said, they torpedoed their reputation pretty bad after around 2001-2002 era so I don't know who is going to go out on a limb to audition their new offerings. Hopefully if they actually put some effort into making a good amp again the market rewards that though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...