Has anyone bypassed the Bose factory crossover?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2015 Silverado with the factory Bose system. I tapped into the factory sub speaker wiring to send signal to an amp for a 12” sub upgrade.

The problem is the signal is processed for the Bose sub. The crossover freq and eq settings a garbage.

I’ve tried tapping into the signal everywhere, amp in, amp out, other channels...all have the same crossover issues. At this point my assumption is the signal comes from the factory “head unit” processed.

Has anyone successfully bypassed this processed signal? Or even found a way to edit the factory presets?

thanks for the help!

I have a 2015 Silverado with the factory Bose system. I tapped into the factory sub speaker wiring to send signal to an amp for a 12” sub upgrade.

The problem is the signal is processed for the Bose sub. The crossover freq and eq settings a garbage.

I’ve tried tapping into the signal everywhere, amp in, amp out, other channels...all have the same crossover issues. At this point my assumption is the signal comes from the factory “head unit” processed.

Has anyone successfully bypassed this processed signal? Or even found a way to edit the factory presets?

thanks for the help!
sorry to say, but i think you are right and that, of course, means youre screwed bro :(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.