Has anybody tried the DD sigal processor?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shroomic
10+ year member

I saw that they have one listed on their site that sounds good to my noobish ears. Has anybody tried them out or heard anything about them? For 269 it seems almost to cheap to be made by DD.

Also, would i still need an active head unit to run active with one of these or does it filter by itself if you get the 1.1

works just like it should. its a great crossover for active installs but it doesnt have the flexiblity of other dsps which combine time alignment, crossover points, and eq.

combine this with a good deck like the alpine cda117, cdehd149bt, and other decks that offer decent eqs and built in time alignment. an smd cc1 works great is setting the cossovers precisely since the ddx1 is an analog unit

Alright. I do have a local deal on an eclipse 7inch. Has time alignment and im sure more on it. Might just get it first then worry about the processor if i cant customize it enough. Thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.