Has Anybody Done A Complete Install On A Subaru Wrx??

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2004 STI and its time to install the system.
I'm just looking for ideas at this point as to what exactly to do and what to run etc...

If you have a 2002+ Subaru WRX with a custom system let me know what you've got and what your install is like.

Thanks in advance..

as much as i love a good sound system, if i had your car i'd find it hard not to spend the money on the engine/power terrain... i commend you

use plenty of sound dead'ning... because im sure it dosen't have much

Well here's the deal..

I already have the equipment, all that stuff in my sig plus some cdt cf comps 12w6s etc etc.

Just looking for ideas. Yeah, I'm planning the engine mods n' all the trimmings to go with it sometime down the line

Dynamat is very key in that car, We've done a couple at the shop I work at (including one with 8 S10L7's in place of the back seat and 2 2500.1's). Try and dynamat your roof as well. Double din headunits like the Kenwood 7015 and 8017 fit in that dash perfect and look really good so that is what I would sugguest if you wanted some video.... otherwise what you have already would probably work well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.