Hard hittin' 8's.......which ones???

you can contact James Carrol and see what he can do for you. hes the owner of true bass solutions. if you dont have a dealer in your area , he may sell directly to you like he offered me. i plan on snagging one up , i just need to get rid of my LI...

865 - 717 - 0543

It all depends on the subs.. you can't just arbitrarilly say that a 15 will need more air.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

also last I checked 4 8s mounted side by side would take up more area then a single 15.. If you had to mount them in a row and that is all that would fit then you might have a good reason to go that route.. otherwise no..

It all depends on the subs.. you can't just arbitrarilly say that a 15 will need more air.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
True, but finding a good 15 that takes even the same airspace as several of most good 8's is actually quite the challenge. The Mach5 IXL is the only one that I can think of that actually would work well in a small sealed box and depending on the 8s they may well still want less.

If you had to mount them in a row and that is all that would fit then you might have a good reason to go that route.. otherwise no..
In a 6 series convertible, that's about the only option. A 15 would have to be up-firing and would fill the trunk. 4 8s or 2-3 10s across the front of the trunk would actually leave some room back there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.