Hard hittin' 8's.......which ones???

A 15 would take up too much space. The trunk is already small but 3 or 4 8's could fit nicely considering the airspace needed. I cant use the space under the floor because it is already filled with the battery and a bunch of other crap needed to make the car run.

Here's a pic of the trunk.

Y78306-14sm.jpg

Arent you worried about the Convertible top breaking??
(might be a noob question...lol)
No, if it breaks I'll just get it fixed. I really haven't thought about that but I'm pretty sure it should be fine. Might have to check screws or something more often.

you can contact James Carrol and see what he can do for you. hes the owner of true bass solutions. if you dont have a dealer in your area , he may sell directly to you like he offered me. i plan on snagging one up , i just need to get rid of my LI...865 - 717 - 0543
look into true bass...they are made in knoxville, tn and alot of people have gotten loud off em

i have 2 re's and i love them...the only reason i didnt get true bass is because i live in knoxville and EVERYONE has them

How much air space do you have ? There are plenty of 15s available that will work in 2-3 cubes..

Do what you like; but unless you are taking the time to model out response curves and consider a few other factors you are tossing cards into a hat IMO..

A 15 would take up too much space. The trunk is already small but 3 or 4 8's could fit nicely considering the airspace needed. I cant use the space under the floor because it is already filled with the battery and a bunch of other crap needed to make the car run.
Here's a pic of the trunk.

Y78306-14sm.jpg

i have less space than you in my hatch

i use a dd 15"

very good results

How much air space do you have ? There are plenty of 15s available that will work in 2-3 cubes..
Do what you like; but unless you are taking the time to model out response curves and consider a few other factors you are tossing cards into a hat IMO..
Well the car is not going to be a daily driver for much longer and for shows I also think the look of 4 8's will have more wow factor than a single 15.

a friend of mine from tremorz hit a 143 with 1 dd 1508 and a mtx 1500 watt amp box was 3 cu foot. the car was a saturn and the box was in the trunk termlab at the head rest

a friend of mine from tremorz hit a 143 with 1 dd 1508 and a mtx 1500 watt amp box was 3 cu foot. the car was a saturn and the box was in the trunk termlab at the head rest
I dont know If i believe that... possibly

Was the sub s4? Was that legal sealed up on a termlab?

Thats a really high number for 1 1508 and I believe they are only offered in s4 or d4 so at most it would still see under 1000w RMS and 3cu ft is really really big for 1 1508 on that kind of power. What was it tunned to?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.