hair tricks with Rockford fosgate subs.

stupid we can here these stupisd trailer park trailer trash not me not hem still they are **** lil *****es upon ALL THE **** THEY DWELL UPON HAHA **** AINT'S NOTHING ARE YOU?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

if you all dont think it can happen ill just use my MTX RFL and my two 12" Treo CSX's and run my audiobahn rackmount to em. but i really do not fell like ripping the RFL out of my eclipse
oh satan.... why do you have Treo with the likes of A-bahn and mtx? totally different league.

my two 12" Treo CSX's
Not trying to flame here but....

You have 2 Treo Comp Extreme's designed to handle 1,200+ Watts each and you're going to run them off an AutoBling amp?

Man, that's like dropping a toaster in the bathtub... might seem like a good idea to get a cheap thrill... but it's just not something you do. On the bright side you'd get a better hair trick this way though.

well if the P3's take 500rms, an you have a 5000watt amp, why not just get get 10 12"P3's an put them in a clamshell-double bandpass-sealed-wall like enclosure. you might be able to pull a hair trick with that.

j/k...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.