hahaha wtf

hmmmm, i wasnt aware that I needed my post to be perfect.so sometime i may take that to heart and fix it.

btw thanks for being a tight ass, because that was definitely needed. (hint hint, I know you came here for the +1)

I have the item in my sig because it lets me not give a care to anything. such as your post. its a way out.. if you will. its a forum man, come on lighten up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

and every post in this thread by me, i have made while on the phone so you can tell where my concentraition is eh?

and yes, on a lighter note.. thx?
That's obvious. When you call somebody's car a "beaner ride" and expect them to remain unoffended, you cannot expect anyone to "lighten up". That act is offensive not only to the owner, but to the "beaners" to whom you refer (of which I am neither; I simply stick up for what is right). Little children like you simply need to learn how to refrain from running your mouths.

good ole pryamid ftl
Pyle, you mean?

edit: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif it says Pyle AND Pyramid in the description.....that would be like bidding on a JL/Kicker in one listing!!! w00t

That's obvious. When you call somebody's car a "beaner ride" and expect them to remain unoffended, you cannot expect anyone to "lighten up". That act is offensive not only to the owner, but to the "beaners" to whom you refer (of which I am neither; I simply stick up for what is right). Little children like you simply need to learn how to refrain from running your mouths.
i agree, itwas a very broad generalization. but to each his own. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Im not sure where you live, but here "Beaner" isnt something to take offence too.

Little children? Running my mouth?

its a fourm, dont get your panties in a wad because a random 16 year old on the internet is saying nasty things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

your fawking retarted.

its a forum, go find reality people!!!!!!!

it'll do you some good. maybe even get you laid. who knows.

Im not sure where you live, but here "Beaner" isnt something to take offence too.
Little children? Running my mouth?

its a fourm, dont get your panties in a wad because a random 16 year old on the internet is saying nasty things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

it'll do you some good. maybe even get you laid. who knows.
You're right, they shouldn't have wasted their time typing to some immature kid who refuses to admit he was wrong making a comment, act like a man, and move on.

your fawking retarted
The irony here is STRONG!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif @ "your" and "fawking" and "retarted" ALL clearly indicating YOU are retarded.
go find reality people!!!!!!!
We are already far ahead of you on this, so don't start with this kiddo. We don't need the childish name calling and random insults when you made a post that is simply a waste of space in the first place.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Why do the 06'ers have to be the tards? I mean comon guys, we need to get a better name for ourselves.

You feel tough behind the keyboard dont you?

But anyways.., ill say this.

I apologize for making that comment, because obviously, I was in the wrong. My opinion shouldn't have been expressed in such a manor. It was rude and obscene.

because really i shouldnt have done it.. but we both know i cant change that. and i did think of apologizing but i didnt want to make out like i was trying to **** up.

but hey, i gotta ask... how are you far ahead of me on finding reality? or are you just refering to "life experience"

You feel tough behind the keyboard dont you?
But anyways.., ill say this.

I apologize for making that comment, because obviously, I was in the wrong. My opinion shouldn't have been expressed in such a manor. It was rude and obscene.

because really i shouldnt have done it.. but we both know i cant change that. and i did think of apologizing but i didnt want to make out like i was trying to **** up.

but hey, i gotta ask... how are you far ahead of me on finding reality? or are you just refering to "life experience"
If you are sincere about all that, as your first comment leads me to believe you are not, then thanks.
I am 21 years old right now. 3 years into college and the workforce. I will tell you that from 16-18 you mature dramatically, and that from 19-21 WAY more so. At 16 I was a punk who would have gotten mad and made fun of someone too.

But since then, I've learned to "grow up" a bit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you are sincere about all that, as your first comment leads me to believe you are not, then thanks.
I am 21 years old right now. 3 years into college and the workforce. I will tell you that from 16-18 you mature dramatically, and that from 19-21 WAY more so. At 16 I was a punk who would have gotten mad and made fun of someone too.

But since then, I've learned to "grow up" a bit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
No, actually I was. But when im ganged up on by a few people im naturally going to be a dick.

But, that was sincere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ArrizX

10+ year member
Scout 800 owner.
ArrizX
Somewhere drinking moutain dew...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date