hahaha wtf

Pretty **** cool. It would go perfect in that beaner rig in your avatar.
A 16 year old kid on the internet who probably doesn't even own a car yet takes a pot-shot at a 1" tall pic of one of my trucks. You really hurt me there man. lol
FWIW, if you wanna be like that, Im quite confident you would eat your own feces to have one of my muscle cars, 4x4's or street trucks. Come back when you have your own collection, we can compare then.

...it was just a joke, wash the sand out of your ******.

hey Memphis came out with a 14k gold plated basket before
....it could be real //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
Look closely, its actually "golden" plated. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Its just a gold colored annodizing most likely. Pretty common actually.
edit: not saying I think anyone here believes its real gold lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

invert FTW! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:p: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Pyramid,as we all know, isn't going to waste money that could be used for R&D with an eye towards the future when maybe they might build some audio gear actually worth owning.

Since they aren't going to actually build products that veterans in the hobby would want they have to rely on some other feature to strongly market their gear to the unsuspecting novice.

Cosmetics, historically, moves product ~ whether those cosmetic features actually enhance the performance of said product or not....make it attractive enough to someone's eye and they'll buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

A 16 year old kid on the internet who probably doesn't even own a car yet takes a pot-shot at a 1" tall pic of one of my trucks. You really hurt me there man. lol
It wasnt ment to hurt you.

Im just saying that your car looks like one of the many mexican cars in town. I mean its a low rider with big ass chrome rims.. And the gold subs would perfectly compliment your truck.

for the record, I do own a car..

Its a color. Scientists invented ways to make spray paints and coatings in it many years ago. Cool huh?
hmm..girlfriends christmas present..

Cosmetics, historically, moves product ~ whether those cosmetic features actually enhance the performance of said product or not....make it attractive enough to someone's eye and they'll buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
you look good to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

FWIW, if you wanna be like that, Im quite confident you would eat your own feces to have one of my muscle cars, 4x4's or street trucks. Come back when you have your own collection, we can compare then.

...it was just a joke, wash the sand out of your ******.

UBERPWN!!

It wasnt ment to hurt you.
Im just saying that your car looks like one of the many mexican cars in town. I mean its a low rider with big ass chrome rims.. And the gold subs would perfectly compliment your truck.

for the record, I do own a car..
Actually, that particular truck has ID horns, Audax mids, IDQ midbass, XXX subs, Alpine processors and about 4000watts RMS on tap. If you wanna talk the talk, what have you got?

And Im not the one acting butt hurt. You are the one lashing out at.... a pic of my truck, just because you didn't like my joke. Don't bother trying to take the high-road approach here, its already too late for you.

Actually, that particular truck has ID horns, Audax mids, IDQ midbass, XXX subs, Alpine processors and about 4000watts RMS on tap. If you wanna talk the talk, what have you got?
And Im not the one acting butt hurt. You are the one lashing out at.... a pic of my truck, just because you didn't like my joke. Don't bother trying to take the high-road approach here, its already too late for you.
Haha, you feel better after that first sentence?

Lol, well I have some Alpine Type S speakers, a single sealed JL 12w1v2, a jbl CS60.4, and GTO301.1 II.

im 16 so i cant just sink cash into it.. yet.

So now im butt hurt? What gives you that impression? Calling it a beaner rig isnt lashing out. I was just stating my opinion.. Personal opinion, I understand everyone has one, and I respect yours. But hey, im just speaking my mind. You could choose to ignore it. But your not. Your just comming back.

So now its too late for you to take the high road..

Soooo we can stop acting like retards and say its cool and shrug it off, or you can make some half ass'd remark, and then i can come back with another half ass'd remark and it'll go back and fourth untill there is nothing left to argue about or the thread is closed.

Your choice.

Haha, you feel better after that first sentence?
Lol, well I have some Alpine Type S speakers, a single sealed JL 12w1v2, a jbl CS60.4, and GTO301.1 II.

im 16 so i cant just sink cash into it.. yet.

So now im butt hurt? What gives you that impression? Calling it a beaner rig isnt lashing out. I was just stating my opinion.. Personal opinion, I understand everyone has one, and I respect yours. But hey, im just speaking my mind. You could choose to ignore it. But your not. Your just comming back.

So now its too late for you to take the high road..

Soooo we can stop acting like retards and say its cool and shrug it off, or you can make some half ass'd remark, and then i can come back with another half ass'd remark and it'll go back and fourth untill there is nothing left to argue about or the thread is closed.

Your choice.
Your grammar, spelling, and remarks perfectly reflect the first item in your signature.

On a lighter note, bump for a fellow Keira Knightley fan. lol

hmmmm, i wasnt aware that I needed my post to be perfect.

so sometime i may take that to heart and fix it.

btw thanks for being a tight ass, because that was definitely needed. (hint hint, I know you came here for the +1)

I have the item in my sig because it lets me not give a care to anything. such as your post. its a way out.. if you will. its a forum man, come on lighten up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

and every post in this thread by me, i have made while on the phone so you can tell where my concentraition is eh?

and yes, on a lighter note.. thx?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ArrizX

10+ year member
Scout 800 owner.
ArrizX
Somewhere drinking moutain dew...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date