hahaha wtf

No, actually I was. But when im ganged up on by a few people im naturally going to be a dick.
But, that was sincere.
You were being a dick before that. That's why they/we ganged up on you.

As for the banter, I assure you Ive been 'bantering' back and forth on the internet longer than you, I learned long ago when its worth it, and when its not. But, sometimes you just stay in a thread, you know, just to amuse yourself. I guess that's what Ive been doing here, thanks for the amusement.

You, a 16 year old, want to school us on reality? Lets talk reality. Reality is now you are trying to blow this all off as no big deal, that everyone should lighten up. What started this? Me making a lame joke and you coming back with your best attempt at a personal attack, at my avatar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I dont think you should now be preaching to us to lighten up.

Let me re-state it, my original comment was a joke. If/when it offended you, it was unintentional and I apologize for that. But your subsequent comments and attitude have been immature, inflamatory and generally just out of line. Dont expect me or anyone to lighten up after such a display. Your further attempt at making me look bad by actually responding to your attacks, as if Im a jerk for not just letting it go, are absurd. A simple strategy aimed at diverting attention away from oneself.

Cheers.

im done with this thread. i apologized, and i ment it.
and im sick of fighting so.......... ya.
Good deal bro. Doesn't it feel good to just man up and say that? Now if anyone continues anything, you can point out that you already said you are done arguing. The post below yours is alright, as he was just replying his sentiments from prior in the thread.
Now, we can all be friends and talk audio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Haha, you feel better after that first sentence?
Lol, well I have some Alpine Type S speakers, a single sealed JL 12w1v2, a jbl CS60.4, and GTO301.1 II.

im 16 so i cant just sink cash into it.. yet.

So now im butt hurt? What gives you that impression? Calling it a beaner rig isnt lashing out. I was just stating my opinion.. Personal opinion, I understand everyone has one, and I respect yours. But hey, im just speaking my mind. You could choose to ignore it. But your not. Your just comming back.

So now its too late for you to take the high road..

Soooo we can stop acting like retards and say its cool and shrug it off, or you can make some half ass'd remark, and then i can come back with another half ass'd remark and it'll go back and fourth untill there is nothing left to argue about or the thread is closed.

Your choice.
For you!

BrianRegan-Gabe-HookedOnPhonics-YouToo.jpg

Good deal bro. Doesn't it feel good to just man up and say that? Now if anyone continues anything, you can point out that you already said you are done arguing. The post below yours is alright, as he was just replying his sentiments from prior in the thread.
Now, we can all be friends and talk audio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Nah you're right, I should just drop it. Im cool with things, takes more than a dispute on the internet to really upset me. Hell, this has just been a friendly little arguement //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif but its time to stop.
I apologize. Lets move on.

Nah you're right, I should just drop it. Im cool with things, takes more than a dispute on the internet to really upset. Hell, this has just been a friendly little arguement, but its time to stop.
I apologize. Lets move on.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I find it more than a little ironic that the guy in the Hooked on Phonics pic looks Mexican when this all started over a comment about a "beaner" car, lol.

The other guys are right. Let's all get along until the next worthless argument. (I give it about 7 minutes)

Eh, one last post, I figure its fitting. If my mini is gonna get blasted here, it might as well get its fair showing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

DSCF0301-480x640.jpg

DSCF0605-640x4802.jpg

*shrug*

edit: oh here's a before pic...

Picture025smaller.jpg

Now theres a pretty ava you got. I vote you keep it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ArrizX

10+ year member
Scout 800 owner.
ArrizX
Somewhere drinking moutain dew...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date