Guessing my amp is toast

funk_drummer

CarAudio.com Newbie
Noticed my sub wasn't working. Checked the fuse in the power wire, all good. Checked the fuses in the amp, all three were blown. Replaced the fuses, started the car, as soon as the amp powered on there was some crackling and smoke coming out of both sides. Shut the car off. Fuses are still good. I'm guessing if there is smoke and all the fuses are good that the amp is toast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So, why the fukk is the pedo replying to me? He started the shitt again and I am responding. What don't you understand?
This is correct. Those insurance /extended warranty people dont want to pay for anything that isnt listed on the contract, of which to most is...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
The HU us likley 12-15 x 4 at best so yes, using an amp will be hugely beneficial, night and day. The HU us not going to drive a sub to any...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLC9M48/?tag=caraudiocom-20

About this thread

funk_drummer

CarAudio.com Newbie
funk_drummer
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from