Apr 27, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

97gp

Banned
5,000+ posts
Nov 6, 2007
ohio
might have to hit you up for a listen. the only comps ive ever heard probably consist of some old school orions, type r's, and my momo's. always wondered what these sounded like compared to them.
Trust me you don't want to hear them now since I just have a temporary vehicle and things aren't really hooked up the right way. When I finally find a new car and get everything setup I will defiantly let you have a listen. They're just thrown behind the seat of a chevy s-10 right now.

sue bee

rock smoker
10+ year member
Mar 3, 2005
the deathstar
Check my city. 10% for my 'hood.

Lynn, MA. Represent. I think we're in the 96th percentile for the state of MA, 140 worst city in the nation or something, though. But don't worry...in about 10 years I predict that this city will be one of the worst in the nation!

Rmsanger

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 7, 2002
Liberty...
Anyways.............
I work for HUD. Hamilton County (Cincinnati) provides me with all arrest, crime and calls for service data. I compare that data to HUD data and tie criminal activity back to Section 8 and/or Public Housing properties and their resident's. Last year I terminated 1300 families from Section 8 and Public Housing from the research I do.

Pretty much, if John Smith is arrested on the square for trafficking cocaine and lists his address as one of my HUD addresses my job is to tie him to the address by association. If the Section 8 resident's name is Susan Smith then it's a given. If not I back log through bond sheets and parole information until I can prove the fraud. I then authorize an investigator to knock on doors and walk-thru the property to determine the true household makeup that is government funded.

I'm on my 560th termination as of today for this year.

Cliffs: I kick criminals and their families out of publicly funded housing by researching criminal data.
So is name and address your primary indicators? Is so I bet you get of the same names (Toby, Marquand, Calvin) mentioned all the time with similar addresses.

jpexpc

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Apr 27, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
So is name and address your primary indicators? Is so I bet you get of the same names (Toby, Marquand, Calvin) mentioned all the time with similar addresses.
That and the old stigma about government housing. Some of the associations I have made proved to be 15+ unauthorized people in a 2 bedroom apartment. It's nuts.

Lugnutz

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 29, 2008
Detroit, MI
Detroit should be on that list
Believe it or not but Detroit isn't about white guys trying to rap battle and old Caucasian men in gang wars with Hmong. Detroit had one neighborhood listed which ranked 23rd. This study was done based on violent crimes and safety related crime. Detroit has a very high amount of drug and prostitution which wouldn't be random or necessarily dangerous crimes. Detroit actually has low gang activity compared to other cities of its size.

jpexpc

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Apr 27, 2009
Cincinnati, OH