Guess the sub

Im thinking it is one of the lower level eclipse subs....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Originally posted by crhye250r Im thinking it is one of the lower level eclipse subs....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
i dont think they use those baskets, but i could be wrong

Just a shot in the dark...I just read in another thread about him having that Soundstream...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

HC1203.JPG

Well just to prove someone wrong about a specific companys baskets, can anyone guess this one?

Yeah, its the new RE HC with a 12 spoke basket, decided to post it after someone said re only had 4 spoke baskets lol. These speakers terminals look nice to anyone else?

HC1202.JPG

Originally posted by 97cavy Yeah, its the new RE HC with a 12 spoke basket, decided to post it after someone said re only had 4 spoke baskets lol. These speakers terminals look nice to anyone else?

HC1202.JPG
How did you get a picture that nice and at that quality to upload?

Those terminals are nice!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Think its about time to upgrade my older HC's lol. Im also plannin on buyin one of the new ED amps just for something to mess around with for some fun lol

Originally posted by 97cavy Think its about time to upgrade my older HC's lol. Im also plannin on buyin one of the new ED amps just for something to mess around with for some fun lol
Hey cavy you know much about the ED amp? Its pretty **** cheap, and does over 1k @ 1 ohm, right?

I pretty much know that its $240 +shipping, ive heard well over 1000 watts rms, subsonic, easily stackable, and put out by ed (which is good enough for me to buy it, ive heard such GREAT things about the company, and how often do ya see the owner of a company come on some forums and talk about his product, as well as other compaines in such a good manner)

Originally posted by 97cavy I pretty much know that its $240 +shipping, ive heard well over 1000 watts rms, subsonic, easily stackable, and put out by ed (which is good enough for me to buy it, ive heard such GREAT things about the company, and how often do ya see the owner of a company come on some forums and talk about his product, as well as other compaines in such a good manner)
I just checked out the website, 1009x1@1ohm, at 11 volts, so it must do quite more than that at around 14v. It looks like a great freakin amp, I think I might pick up 2 of em when I get the money, but you'll probably get it before me, be sure to let us know how it is man!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.