guess my number!!

gonna do a blowthrough?....so you don't have it build yet
My thoughts exactly

yeah bro its this Sunday on Commercial st. come check it out if you have time! and to the other guy no haven't built it yet I work out of town and only have weekends free so i've been cramming got the whole interior redone and updated hooked up my new kinetik and swapped out the alternators so i pretty much have friday night and all day saturday to build the box cut the hole and run the wires I dont think I'll have any problems! and its not average its just the peak number you can hit during those 30 secs of music!
I'd guess 44-45. If you don't own a meter for testing and don't know what you're doing, have reasonable expectations.

Didn't think my expectations were high I've hit 143 with a single 12 and 1.25k watts just thought double the power and double the subs in a single cab truck with H/o alt and aftermarket battery would do better than stock electrical and 4 door trunk car.

My thoughts exactly

I'd guess 44-45. If you don't own a meter for testing and don't know what you're doing, have reasonable expectations.

Didn't think my expectations were high I've hit 143 with a single 12 and 1.25k watts just thought double the power and double the subs in a single cab truck with H/o alt and aftermarket battery would do better than stock electrical and 4 door trunk car.
Pickups I've seen don't do really impressive numbers with doors and windows closed. Also you're implying that you'll actually gain 3db for doubling cone area and doubling power (on paper). SO can you do a 48 with that equipment, probably, but not likely without a meter to do some testing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.