GTI install, Arc Audio, Morel, Rainbow

Participant count
  • Participant list

GeeTEye
10+ year member

Well its been a loooooong time, but I finally got the first of my install done of my GTI. Here goes....

Head Unit: Kenwood DNX 8120

Front Stage: Morel Elate 6" 3 ways in the stock speaker locations

Rear Fill: Rainbow 6" coaxials

Subs: Arc Audio 10" black cones (IDQ's)

Amp: Arc Audio 4200SE

Sound Deadening: Hush Mat.

The Kenwood powers the rear fill. The 4200 is set up just as you think it would be. 120 RMS to each of the 3ways and briged to the 10's in a sealed box. Very very simple install but sounds great and not even broken in. It hits accurate and no rattle with the hushmat. First system that has sound deadening. I go back in a few weeks and get it retuned. Can't wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ok, posting this in the BUILD LOG section is pretty much useless without pics of the actual system/build. good for you though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.