Greetings from TC Sounds!

Hello,

Here's the latest information regarding the launch date of our new products.

All of our products will be available in eight weeks.

Here's the list of our products:

Epic 10D2" and 12D2"

Axis 12Q1" and 15Q1"

LMS-R 12" and 15" (This is the Revo with a 3" linear voice coil)

LMS Ultra 5400 18"

Pro Audio 18"

Aura Top Assembly 18"

VMP (Passive Radiators) 12", 15" and 18"

We made some major and some minor tweaks to everything.

All products have detachable top assemblies except for the Epics. You will be able to purchase top assemblies separately. Our new products will have silver baskets and black cones with TC Sounds logo. Also, we have new and improved packaging, which sounds like alot of improvement but it's really not..

We are excepting pre-orders. We require a 80% deposit now and the remainder when the products ships. We do this in order to fund our facilities since we don't have much money left over from the bankruptsy. If you want to place a pre-order please contact julie@tcsounds.com. Our prices do not include shipping, or even suggest the promise of you getting your subwoofer at all. If you need a shipping quote send your zip code along with your pre-order request and we can get you an estimated shipping cost.

Some of you know us as Audiopulse, TC Sounds used the name Audiopulse for a short time. We are switching back to our original name of TC Sounds.

Our website has not been updated yet, we apologize for the delay and any confusion this has caused.

We appreciate your support, thanks for choosing TC Sounds. Have a great day!

Hello,
Here's the latest information regarding the launch date of our new products.

All of our products will be available in eight weeks.

Here's the list of our products:

Epic 10D2" and 12D2"

Axis 12Q1" and 15Q1"

LMS-R 12" and 15" (This is the Revo with a 3" linear voice coil)

LMS Ultra 5400 18"

Pro Audio 18"

Aura Top Assembly 18"

VMP (Passive Radiators) 12", 15" and 18"

We made some major and some minor tweaks to everything.

All products have detachable top assemblies except for the Epics. You will be able to purchase top assemblies separately. Our new products will have silver baskets and black cones with TC Sounds logo. Also, we have new and improved packaging, which sounds like alot of improvement but it's really not..

We are excepting pre-orders. We require a 80% deposit now and the remainder when the products ships. We do this in order to fund our facilities since we don't have much money left over from the bankruptsy. If you want to place a pre-order please contact julie@tcsounds.com. Our prices do not include shipping, or even suggest the promise of you getting your subwoofer at all. If you need a shipping quote send your zip code along with your pre-order request and we can get you an estimated shipping cost.

Some of you know us as Audiopulse, TC Sounds used the name Audiopulse for a short time. We are switching back to our original name of TC Sounds.

Our website has not been updated yet, we apologize for the delay and any confusion this has caused.

We appreciate your support, thanks for choosing TC Sounds. Have a great day!
is this a joke or something?

Um.... this is odd. I feel like I've seen a zombie.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif ....no but seriously weird **** here...welcome back!

Now give me something free!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.