Green Double Din HU (Mom Stereo 1)

Sweet'n Low
10+ year member

Harshaw
Mom's HU broke in her Honda Pilot so now she can't play her John Legend cd's anymore. Instead of her getting fk'd over by the dealer to purchase and install a new one, I suggested to just get a aftermarket one and let me replace it.

Only requirement's: Must have mostly green lighting to match interior, easy to use and under $150 ($125 ideally). Any suggestions?

p105KWXR610-o_mt.jpeg

First thing I found so far but that is a 2010 model. Wouldn't mind having a older one.

After looking on ebay, outside of some really cheaply made no name Chinese DVD players that JVC looks like your best bet.
i agree..Those jvc's have all sorts of colors they can change and are cheap. I hate the display though. I was looking at those too along with the pioneer 800bt and 3200dvd but those are outa her range.

Here is the one I'm thinking about plus you can get a dash kit and wiring harness for her ride by request....I think its a green display as well
Eclipse CD1200G Double DIN CD/MP3 Car Stereo+iPod Cable - eBay (item 360340928457 end time Mar-03-11 07:24:54 PST)

I might have to get this. i'll see how she deals with the blue screen. thats be a nice one tho. i was thinking the same thing as rich b until i saw that, hopefully she'll dig it. i appreciate the responses guys, i know this is a pretty weak post

Mom's HU broke in her Honda Pilot so now she can't play her John Legend cd's anymore. Instead of her getting fk'd over by the dealer to purchase and install a new one' date=' I suggested to just get a aftermarket one and let me replace it.
Only requirement's: Must have mostly green lighting to match interior, easy to use and under $150 ($125 ideally). Any suggestions?

[img']http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/products/20100/105/p105KWXR610-o_mt.jpeg[/img]

First thing I found so far but that is a 2010 model. Wouldn't mind having a older one.
pioneer deh-3200ub. green or red, extremely user friendly. great hu. just got mine new for 140 but im sure you could find one cheaper.

looking for double din broski
ohhhhh my bad it said only requirements gotta b green lol you could get a little metra adapter for like 15 bucks tho right? cuz i just looked and best buy has these for 90 bucks.....so i got ripped off lol but the pioneer site suggests 160 so whatever i like it.

Mom's HU broke in her Honda Pilot so now she can't play her John Legend cd's anymore. Instead of her getting fk'd over by the dealer to purchase and install a new one' date=' I suggested to just get a aftermarket one and let me replace it.

[img']http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/products/20100/105/p105KWXR610-o_mt.jpeg[/img]

Installed that exact HU in my friends Camry and i was pleased with it looks pretty sleek and person and the color customization on it is legit you can make any color you want if you can afford it I'd go with it also it makes the stock speakers sound wwwwaaaaaayyyy better then with the stock HU bass is a lot more refined

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.