Grand Prix GT Speaker Removal

im pretty sure there are bolts / screws / clips underneath the speaker, which you access from the trunk (if you are referring to the speakers on the rear deck)

It's a 2001 GT and I went into the trunk and found a few plastic clips that I thought held the rear speaker covers but the grills didn't seem to move when I loosened them. I didn't want to push too hard and risk breaking something.

Yes, I'm trying to replace the rear speakers.

fold down the rear seats to see if you can see any clips or screws holding the rear deck on... take those off... you may have 2 take a 3rd brake light off the rear deck if there is one... probably take off the side panels by the rear deck and then pull up on the deck til you pop it loose... look around first and don't go pulling on everything... look for all screws first and go underneath and see if you can tell if there's any bolts underneath holding the deck or speakers or anything on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.