**** got stolen - Arkansas keep your eyes open!!!!

Kold_Killa
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well, most of my system got stolen!! Took both amps (the Directed 500/2 and the 1500d) and they took my deck... Guess I built the box to big for them to make off with the subs, but really I would rather them have just taken them and left everything else... They stole everything pretty clean, using tools and not cutting any wire. Don't know how they got into my truck, but I'm assuming a coat hanger because both windows were slightly cracked but hidden by the external visors. Also made off with my favorite flashlight and a little power inverter.. not sure what else at this point... So you people here in Central Arkansas, keep you eyes open for someone trying to pawn some of these items off on you.... and if anyone has an extra radio cage for a 97 - 03 f150, can I have it?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif All these things can eventually be replaced, but it sure is a hassle to rebuild.

Well, most of my system got stolen!! Took both amps (the Directed 500/2 and the 1500d) and they took my deck... Guess I built the box to big for them to make off with the subs, but really I would rather them have just taken them and left everything else... They stole everything pretty clean, using tools and not cutting any wire. Don't know how they got into my truck, but I'm assuming a coat hanger because both windows were slightly cracked but hidden by the external visors. Also made off with my favorite flashlight and a little power inverter.. not sure what else at this point... So you people here in Central Arkansas, keep you eyes open for someone trying to pawn some of these items off on you.... and if anyone has an extra radio cage for a 97 - 03 f150, can I have it?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif All these things can eventually be replaced, but it sure is a hassle to rebuild.
did you happen to write down the serial numbers?? if so, call the cops and report it all stolen. That'll get the fuvkers busted at pawn shops.(at least around here it will)

sorry bro, you seem pretty calm about it.
i would have flipped the fvck out.
Yea, pretty calm... The girl I'm dating lost one of her best friends Saturday, so I don't feel like I can selfishly get all worked up over some stuff that can be replaced. The main thing I think at this point that I am mad about is trying to find a cage for my truck... Where is a good place to get OEM parts like that??

As for writing down serial numbers, nope... I did call the cops, but it was really only to ease my mind, I knew that nothing could really be done about it.

HAHA, yea... tell em if it was them, I'll give em 200 bones for everything back... That is probably more than they would get trying to sale hot ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kold_Killa

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Kold_Killa
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date