Got some *** today

Participant count
  • Participant list

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
thought they were dual .7, guys meter was a pos obviously. turns out they're D2 so I'm happy as shit.

JsWbh5D.jpg

SDONCSM.jpg

RE MT 15's D2, I may intend to sell one of them so the price will stay between me and myself until they're sold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif let's just say I got a good deal.

wall that **** and go big...
apparently these dont need a lot of volume to get loud, that'd be a crazy wall lol if i were to use both theyd be sub up port up to about the window line

all i can say is ****. the difference in motor force is really noticeable, maybe its not that but something is definitely working to my favor considering im underpowering it lol maybe it has the daily spiders

these subs are stupid loud... all i gotta say. went to a local meet today and i was louder than everyone with 2 12s and even as loud as a guy with 4 12s walled lol

im really tempted to get a box for both of them now

What did u meter?
i didnt meter, had to leave before they got started and it was a pretty small group. hopefully i can here soon, the guy i was about as loud as was hitting 145.7 so im probably right around there which seems reasonable.

The ear-o-meter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Lol u ain't got no room to talk, u think ur last setup was 150db+ because the port was right behind the seat/window and you could get a mini hair trick... I'm just ruffling feathers right meow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wew lad

5,000+ posts
wew lad inc
wew lad
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date