Got my Raammat BXT 60 today

AVSTANG02

Banned
Las Vegas
Welp Finally got my order of Raammat.

$99 for about 60sq ft from ebay.

I previously was a user of dynamat extreme.

My first impression of this stuff is their is no way in hell it will work anywhere nearly as good as Dynamat Extreme.

this stuff is so much thinner and much less stiff. And **** this **** is nasty it was stuck all over the box it came in musta melted.

I'll keep posting updates as I work.

Woooo OK!

Just spent 6 hours working with this stuff..

did 1 of 2 of my doors.

This stuff is STICKY AS A MOTHER! Super easy to work with! easy to push into every little nook and cranny.

MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to work with and stick then Dynamat Extreme.

I won't be able to notice much sound difference till both doors are done.

Where I am really excited to try this stuff is my trunk but I gotta do my doors first.

Why do you say you need to do your doors first? I'm about to do my trunk and then doors later...
maybe so the doors actually get done. if his car's like most (with setups like most) his trunk is probably where the rattles are at. i did trunk first with the intention of doing the doors the next day, and...well.....i still haven't gotten around to doing the doors in months //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Sound deadening isn't necessarily just for rattles. Doing your doors can essentially make your door a huge enclosure for your speakers and drastically improve midbass response.

Sound deadening isn't necessarily just for rattles. Doing your doors can essentially make your door a huge enclosure for your speakers and drastically improve midbass response.
The original intended purpose for sound deadening was to kill road noise and have a quieter ride. With car audio this serves a double bonus, quieting the road noise and deadening a once hollow sounding vehicle cab. Just my 2 cent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AVSTANG02

Banned
AVSTANG02
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from