Got my new remote today! **Pics**

docutech
10+ year member

NC Native
As my HT gear slowly trickles in, I just had to e-bragg about this part of my new setup. It is the neatest thing. Touch screen TFT FTW! This is the new Logitech H1000.

1-1.jpg

Answered a few questions about my gear, plugged it into my laptop, did some updates, and voila!

4.jpg

It is very simple to use and it looks soo cool! I am charging the bat as I type as it was low.

Cant wait to play with it!

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

PIMP!

wow, now that's how you watch tv in style. talk about a conversation peice while yo've got guests over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

I bought it from E-gay for 360 plus 30 for a 5 year extended warranty. I couldnt justify Best Buy or any other chain wanting 499 plus tax! Thats just outrageous.

I am very happy with my purchase. If anyone wants the name of the person I bought it from, PM me. I ordered it Tuesday and got it today.

Cpierce: we ballin' now pimpin'!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

by the way. very sick looking remote anything different then say the 880 besides it being rf also? how its working for you so far? any glitches?

oh yah and theirs a software update man check it out 7.2.0

btw i got more activities then you :p lol

ScreenHunter_008.jpg

lol!

I did all the upgrades that the wizard recommended, will have to double check that.

Yes, you have a LOT more activities than me ...but! I dont have all of my components ...YET! The remote works flawlessly. It feels funny just touching a screen and seeing the old Denon wake up, set the input mode, TV comes on, DVD comes on all at the same time. It is cool. My gal thinks I'm crazy for getting all these toys but I am sure she wont be complaining when it comes down to operating all the gear with a touch of a finger.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

That is nice. my buddy has one and he loves it.

after youve had it for a while you can figure out to add programs for almost anything. I have a program for my bedroom tv that I use every morning to watch the news. Touch 1 button and put the remote down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

docutech

10+ year member
NC Native
docutech
Saint Louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date