got my new 8053 today

s2groove
10+ year member

i got my new eclipse 8053, and all i can say is, im impressed. 16 volt balanced preouts and 24 bit d/a converter. and the adjustability on this thing is crazy, its got time alignment, 11 band eq and some presets u can choose from. If someone wants to get a quality headuint for under $600, i definetly recomend this one.

ide love to work with an eclipse HU. Maybe if i ever get really into SQ ill look into them.. my HU works real well for my setup.. but ive heard a lot of good things about Eclipse Hu's and they check out to be sweet as hell.. good luck with it man.

thanx, and it sounds great. i used to own a cdx-c910 a while back, it was a nice unit to. I do like this unit a lil better than the 910, the sound is cleaner and every note is very pronounced.

Do you think you can hook me up with a phone number and a Point of Contact. I am interested in buying one and tweeter is slipping on their orders as of late. One more thing are they authorized dealers for eclipse products?

their phone number is (757)484-6822, and yes they are an authorized eclipse dealer, they charged me $549 for the head unit. I dont know if they ship because it's a local shop but im pretty sure they will, after all they are a business.

Originally posted by shadybutclever How did you go about getting yours? I had mine on back order for a month now.
They have JUST started to fully flood out into shops...

I'd call into the shop you have ordered yours from and ask.

I know Tweeter can *get* them, but as of right now, they are NOT stocking them, they are an on request item only...

I just checked today and they gave me a date of mid July......Just don't understand especially when I ordered the unit they gave me a date of the 16 of June. But thanks for the heads up. Hey Jlaine I just wanted to let you know I have Adire for the components and the brahma's for the subs (still waiting for the install). and soon to be that nice eclipse head unit running the show............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

s2groove

10+ year member
s2groove
williamsburg va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from