Got my Magnum today

Primetime
10+ year member

Senior Hoopster
Tx
one word for this thing so far.. WOW it is HEAVY and looks really well built. I currently have an IDMAX and I am thinking this thing is heavier and more well built than the max.

I cant wait for the weekend to come so I can finnish my box and test this sucker out..

so far, so good

Dave

one word for this thing so far.. WOW it is HEAVY and looks really well built. I currently have an IDMAX and I am thinking this thing is heavier and more well built than the max.
I cant wait for the weekend to come so I can finnish my box and test this sucker out..

so far, so good

Dave

sweet, let us know asap....and post pics/ vid's if u can. peace

NG

so far, so good

Dave
PICS PICS PICS!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

adam

so far, so good

Dave

I have a feeling that my two are coming today, too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I got mine installed. It's in a 1.3 cube box running off of a Kicker ZR600.

The previous subs I have owned and used in the same vehicle are a shiva, an e8a, and a 12W7.

I am extremely happy with the sub so far. I listened to it for about an hour, and it seemed to only get better as time went by. The sub is tight as hell. The best word I can think of to describe it is "punchy." The magnum is the cleanest sounding, tightest sub i have ever heard. I hope you guys like yours as much as I like mine.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I got mine installed. It's in a 1.3 cube box running off of a Kicker ZR600.
The previous subs I have owned and used in the same vehicle are a shiva, an e8a, and a 12W7.

I am extremely happy with the sub so far. I listened to it for about an hour, and it seemed to only get better as time went by. The sub is tight as hell. The best word I can think of to describe it is "punchy." The magnum is the cleanest sounding, tightest sub i have ever heard. I hope you guys like yours as much as I like mine.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Mine is going in a 3cub ft ported box tuned to 32hz. I will post pics as soon as its done.

D

so far, so good

Dave
Wang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hella wang.

I will post pics as soon as its done.
D
i would, but then i would have to hang my head in shame after i get dissed for my ugly install (i'm a lazy bastard)

and i definately agree with you about the build quality being top notch. thing is built like a freakin tank.

i wonder if SI uses the same buildhouse as ED? the Magnum came in the same shipping package as the new ED subs. I would assume the packaging originates at the buildhouse? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i would, but then i would have to hang my head in shame after i get dissed for my ugly install (i'm a lazy bastard)
and i definately agree with you about the build quality being top notch. thing is built like a freakin tank.

i wonder if SI uses the same buildhouse as ED? the Magnum came in the same shipping package as the new ED subs. I would assume the packaging originates at the buildhouse? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i dont know about them being the same buildhouse i believe the build house sends ED the subs then they individually test them and then ED pckages them up and ships them i do believe

i dont know about them being the same buildhouse i believe the build house sends ED the subs then they individually test them and then ED pckages them up and ships them i do believe

i'm sure the buildhouse packages the subs themselves though, and then ships them to the individual companies, unless they just chuck all the subs in a truck and let em roll around on the way there.

i was just asking out of the thought that if the buildhouse packaged them in boxes that were made to protect the subs during shipping to the company, then the company could use the same boxes to ship them to the customer.

i guess it doesn't really matter, i was just curious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Primetime

10+ year member
Senior Hoopster
Primetime
Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date