Magnum D2

bigbassman
Premium Member

Master of all things loud
Southern WV
Picked up a lil gossip tonight.. seems that Stereo Integrity is going to have a sale on the Magnum drivers on the 15-16th of this month.. 200 bucks shipped per driver..

wish I could have caught this price.. lol

I'm sure the fellows at Stereo Integrity can answer any questions concerning this.. I don't know anything else.. promise..

http://www.stereointegrity.com

Loyd L.

Originally posted by bigbassman Picked up a lil gossip tonight.. seems that Stereo Integrity is going to have a sale on the Magnum drivers on the 15-16th of this month.. 200 bucks shipped per driver..

wish I could have caught this price.. lol

I'm sure the fellows at Stereo Integrity can answer any questions concerning this.. I don't know anything else.. promise..

http://www.stereointegrity.com

Loyd L.
is it a 10 or a 12" they dont say that.. and also how many ohms is it?

D

Originally posted by bigbassman only comes as a 12"

dvc 2 ohm

and yes.. thats 200 bucks SHIPPED.. meaning 200 bucks = in your hand magnum..

Loyd L.
I dont even need one.. but for that price

SOLD!!!

Besides I am looking forward to using my new set of power tools..

D

Originally posted by bigbassman only comes as a 12"

dvc 2 ohm

and yes.. thats 200 bucks SHIPPED.. meaning 200 bucks = in your hand magnum..

Loyd L.
Do you know any numbers they have put up with just 1?

Originally posted by BDIDDY Do you know any numbers they have put up with just 1?
it holds as much potential as any of the other big 12's out... all in the instal

excellent woofer.. well built.. takes lotsa power.. gets loud.. sounds good doing it..

Loyd L.

Originally posted by bigbassman it holds as much potential as any of the other big 12's out... all in the instal

excellent woofer.. well built.. takes lotsa power.. gets loud.. sounds good doing it..

Loyd L.
And to add to that...doesn't smell as bad as Loyd :p

Originally posted by snova031 And to add to that...doesn't smell as bad as Loyd :p
this is true! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Loyd L.

Originally posted by bigbassman this is true! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Loyd L.
Now only if I could edit your sig and put some unapporpriate comment in there...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigbassman

Premium Member
Master of all things loud
bigbassman
Southern WV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date