Got my AQ2200.1 today and i have ?s

I had 2x AQ2200d, I was louder when I didnt use the knob and left it turned down. actually gained 2 dbs from it being turned all the way down rather than all the way up....

I had 2x AQ2200d, I was louder when I didnt use the knob and left it turned down. actually gained 2 dbs from it being turned all the way down rather than all the way up....
so what do i do? i dont understand how you dont use it and do better

its a bass boost...not a volume control knob...in general distorts signal..dont use it
i swear to you i thought it was a volume control and ppl on hear told me that as long as i set my gains correctly i can use the bass knob

i swear to you i thought it was a volume control and ppl on hear told me that as long as i set my gains correctly i can use the bass knob

Set your gains correctly, then give it a shot with and without the bass knob. If you like what you hear, then go for it. I prefer not to use bass boost at all though.

i guess in a sense they r saying adjusting gains accordingly..u can adjust wit knob for any "desired" missing output..id stay away frm it tends to give u the option to make ur setup sound horrible at the turn of the knob

You're amps are for just subs I'm guessing.....so they're only for playing bass.....so instead of using a bass boost.....just turn up the ****ing volume (gain).....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thericanballer

10+ year member
God Bless You
thericanballer
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date