Got my alpine type x pro today..

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mynameismcgyver
10+ year member

Buford T. Justice
Boy I had no idea what I was getting myself into. The two cross overs together must weigh over 5 pds..

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

SCORE

Make a quality vid of them with no sub playing. Do one of Bass Mekanik's songs with the loud highs and mids. His "Download" and "Faster Harder Louder" Albums have some loud clear tracks for a demo. Let me know how bad they made your RassD's sound?

Make a quality vid of them with no sub playing. Do one of Bass Mekanik's songs with the loud highs and mids. His "Download" and "Faster Harder Louder" Albums have some loud clear tracks for a demo. Let me know how bad they made your RassD's sound?
Ok I have the HTC EVO. I will do that. Gunna run it active on my mrv f 345 alpine amp. I honestly, dont thing I even know what I got myself lol.. Im upgrading from PG rsd's..

did you get them installed? how do you like them compaird to the PG RSD?
Dude. I set them up, active passive. Tweeter and Mid has own channel. Its absolutely incredible. The amount of detail at the level of volume is stunning. I am ashamed of what I had before this. Everyone ive done a demo to till this point has said the same thing" they feel like they are live at a concert."

Very simple. Ditched my rear speakers. Using my 4 channel amp i used channel 1/2 for left and right mid. 3/4 is used for the tweeter. My cross overs each have a neg and positive woofer and tweeter input in order to use this setup. In short, head unit to amp, amp to crossover, cross over to speaker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Mynameismcgyver

10+ year member
Buford T. Justice
Mynameismcgyver
Long Island, Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date