Got an itouch, now need a HU.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boris
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SWFL
Shot myself in the foot a bit when I got the wife an itouch. Now she wants a new HU for her car so she can listen to every song P!nk ever put out. (oh, joy)

Was looking at the Pioneer AVH (P3200DVD and P4200DVD) units as I have space for a DD but I read that there are some issues when it comes to itouches.

Read some positive reviews on the Pioneer MVH P8200BT as well as the Kenwood KDC-X994.

Just need something that will be as idiot proof as possible (she's a blond) when it comes to controlling the itouch even if SQ has to suffer some.

I'd like to stay below $300 and single din but I'm easy.

You mean an ipod touch right?
Yes thats an iTouch.

The Eclipse CD7000 is a piece of cake as is the Alpine CDA-9887.

The 9887 is super easy, you just hit the search button (magnifying glass symbol) and from there you can select playlists, artist, album, etc. Same thing with the Eclipse CD7000.

yep.

Like the iphone without the phone.

Still can't believe that I purchased an "i" anything but it's what she wanted.

yep.
Like the iphone without the phone.

Still can't believe that I purchased an "i" anything but it's what she wanted.
I said the same thing. I absolutely cant stand Apple, but its a convenience factor when you can control the music from the faceplate without looking down. There is so much control at your finger tips and you dont have to cart around loads of CD's.

I'll still do the CD thing as I enjoy the better quality but I want it as simple as possible for the woman.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boris

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Boris
SWFL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date