got a new set up.

I thought you were talking about the head unit in my sig. That just happens to be a random box from work :-/ just-so-happens its a jvc head unit box, didn't even think about it. but thanks for the heads up i guess.

umm, took me like an hour or so to run the wires, that was pretty easy.
im gonna take a wild guess that he was being sarcastic. Redo the wiring ASAP. You dont want your new stuff to get ruined cause you went the easy/wrong way instead of the right way

ive been out there looking and exploring and i think i need to drill a hole in the passenger side floor right under the glove box and run the wire through a grommet and then under the carpet? and as far as the other wiring goes, it's gonna stay how it is until i fill like fixing it. so far, the only thing that's wrong is the power, correct? anybody else have any input? i wanna make sure this is done the right way, i dont have any friends or family that knows anything about car audio and i dont have the money to go get this stuff professionally done and i want the learning experience.

ive been out there looking and exploring and i think i need to drill a hole in the passenger side floor right under the glove box and run the wire through a grommet and then under the carpet? and as far as the other wiring goes, it's gonna stay how it is until i fill like fixing it. so far, the only thing that's wrong is the power, correct? anybody else have any input?
spellings bad too:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

folglalb

10+ year member
folglalb
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from