Good value on an agm

Participant count
  • Participant list
Have you used this battery yourself??Ive never had any issues with it.Over heating?? Never had any issues with it.I recommended a battery Ive used and never had any issues.Sure there are differences in ALL batteries. No design is the same. All manufacturers design batteries differently, just as TVs, vehicles ect.Even a blender. LOL
I haven't used that exact battery myself but i have experience using only starting batteries with high current stereos vs deep cycles and i have years of experience in the auto and marine parts retail business.

I am confident in my knowledge of these types of batteries and i think it is wrong and misleading to say its perfectly ok to use a starting battery in place of a deep cycle for powerful audio systems. 

I appreciate that you are stating your personal experiences with a certain product, but imo there is a better way to go about it. 

Thats a REG cranking Battery not an AGM battery
Pointless to me as Ive experienced myself and have used the battery Ive recommended, and have had no issues what so ever. Articles are articles.Experiencing is experiencing. I can give two Fks about articles.Same goes for amplifiers..My older Autoteks are stated not to be ran below 4 ohms bridged mono(Autotek BTS 7300s) they can run all day long at 2 ohms.?? I experienced the Hifonics VIIs back in the late 80s and early 90s by experimenting. kept cool. Recommended is SAFE so to speak.Keeps from lawsuits ect for manufacturers ect.When we experience and go outside of the box we learn new things and experience.

I haven't used that exact battery myself but i have experience using only starting batteries with high current stereos vs deep cycles and i have years of experience in the auto and marine parts retail business.

I am confident in my knowledge of these types of batteries and i think it is wrong and misleading to say its perfectly ok to use a starting battery in place of a deep cycle for powerful audio systems. 

I appreciate that you are stating your personal experiences with a certain product, but imo there is a better way to go about it. 
Again.. AGM battery not a lead type starting cranking battery?? Read the Specs of that battery. I made a recommendation of WHAT IVE USED AND WHAT HAS WORKED AND IS WORKING FOR MY RECOMMENDATION.. Hands on experience.Dont like my recommendation? Dont utilize it. Buy another product you feel comfortable with. Plain and simple? Correct. We make recommendations on here to others to help.. save money..save time.to trouble shoot/ ect..and from experiences in general.I dont recommend anything I havent used or bought myself to others. Im sure there is a better way to go about anything to be honest. But if Ive used it in an application MYSELF and Its worked just fine for me.Ill recommend it.. all day long

Im one of those people that have gone outside of the box for years, and try something new or differently to achieve better options for my money spent,as to of what we can or cannot do or not supposed to do or supposed to do of what is supposively specified?We learn by experimenting/practice and trial and error.Most things bought are only to convince the buyer into certain limitations of that certain product.As though we are nothing but stupid cattle that roam without knowledge or experimenting to line theyre pockets with our hard earned money and profits.Pretty sickening to be honest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.