Good System for my van

Which company has the best products for their price?

• Visonik

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Blaupunkt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audiobahn

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Digital Audio

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

astro89

sdafdsaf
safsda
I am looking for input from anyone on this subject.

I drive a 1989 Chevy Astro van. I want to have a full custom audio setup one day, but for now I just want something clean. I want to have a system that sounds good inside and out of the vehicle, and one that is at a reasonable price.

I have found a wholesale catalog with quite a few brands that seem like good brands. A few of the names are: Audiobahn, Digital Audio, Visonik, and Blaupunkt. They all seem to have good prices in the catalog and i just wanted to find out if anyone on here could give me some information on any of the companies (from personal experience or from friends who used these companies products). Three of the names (Audiobahn, Digital Audio, and Blaupunkt are fairly common companies, but I would really like some information on visonik products.

Thanks,

Sean Rosado

I read the catalog that I saw Digital Audio in. In turns out that it is just an Audiobahn-made product that is manufactures specifially for this particular catalog.... Interesting I guess the votes for one can be for the other as well?

go with the DDs in a huge ported enclosure probly the 9500s with the right amont of power feed to them they will knock:eek: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif :eek:

I think i saw a video clip of a truck with DD on the front.. he hit 171.9dB and shattered his windshield.. And then saw that same truck at the dBDrag world finals in nashville, tn.. Isn't it like... Digital Designs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...