Good Speakers for Toyota Corolla Cross

Participant count
  • Participants list

connerprince

CarAudio.com Newbie
Irvine
I have a new Toyota Corolla Cross LE with stock sound system and I am looking to add a sub and replace the speakers. My budget is around $100-150 for a pair. Not sure what kind of speakers my car needs size wise. Going to add an amp for them as well as a sub in the trunk. Curious what y'all think some good speaker brands are? And if yall could figure out what size speakers I need, I believe I need 4 door speakers.

Pretty sure the Toyotas mostly use 6.5" in the doors. You can confirm over at Crutchfield website by plugging in year/make/model. While you're at their site, JBL Club and Infinity Reference (pretty much the same thing different logo) were both half price this week and are really a steal for the money. I've got some older JBL components in my Corolla and my brother's Civic and some in my F250. I've always been a big fan of Harmon International overall and particularly their component/coaxials.

Pretty sure the Toyotas mostly use 6.5" in the doors. You can confirm over at Crutchfield website by plugging in year/make/model. While you're at their site, JBL Club and Infinity Reference (pretty much the same thing different logo) were both half price this week and are really a steal for the money. I've got some older JBL components in my Corolla and my brother's Civic and some in my F250. I've always been a big fan of Harmon International overall and particularly their component/coaxials.
Yeah couldn't find it on crutchfield said they haven't researched my vehicle yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...