Good sound stage

Hello,
Sound stage of good sound 25 yrs ago should be at around the center of the dashboard. Is that true that now the center stage should be at center of the driver side?

Thank you,
It really boils down to what sounds good to you. If it's competition then it's still in the center of the dash.
I got nicked on mine the last one I was in.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

It really boils down to what sounds good to you. If it's competition then it's still in the center of the dash.
I got nicked on mine the last one I was in.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Except if caraudio.com doesn't like y9our choice of car or sound equipment, right?

John Kuthe...

Except if caraudio.com doesn't like y9our choice of car or sound equipment, right?
John Kuthe...
Hey moron, equipment isn't the issue...it's how your using the equipment. You've been told that dozens of times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.