Good Music App??!

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Does one possibly exist? We are in the 21st century I mean 47 years ago we made a robot land on the moon.. maybe a music apk( yes apk) is much more complicated. All jokes aside I'm not looking for a streaming app like Pandora or I heart radio I want an app to download high quality mp3s I know mp3s are heavily compressed but with analog signal on stock speakers I'll be ok.. had spotify but ran out of 3 month trial can't justify $10 a month on an app maybe a one time fee but not consecutive. Don't like the Chinese mp3 Downloaders on play store not very user friendly and never know what quality you're actually getting. Any suggestions appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've been buying music from eMusic.com for years. Their mp3s are very high quality. If you want to go above and beyond so your new music acquisitions are lossless files you can look into Tidal for streaming or offline listening(you do not own the files) or HDTracks.com to own hi-res albums in a file format of your choice. Also check out bandcamp.com, as sometimes you can get flac downloads from artists you may not know about yet.

Hi,

Newbie here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

I use a tool from Audials - Audials One for downloading music and streaming from quality sites but it can also be used together with eMusic, Tidal, Napster, Spotify streaming service and so on in order to get your music on other mobile devices and also be able to listen on the run, when not connected to a wi-fi.

I am currently checking out and testing the new Apple Music service which is free for the next 3 months

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.