good god someone help

mtexeira

first of all is the Audiobahn AW1208X 12 a good sub, it has 1500 watt rms , so im assuming it is. And is audiobahn a reputable company? secondly, if i do purchase this subwoofer, what kind of amp should i get, and how many watts should it be? thank you very much for any help

I'm new at this stuff too but i know that yes Audiobahn is a reputable company who has come a long way since they began.. The AW1208X12 is a good sub but I think that 1500w rated is a little over rated...Hope I helped..

Adam Chandler

um, audiobahn is a great company, and to power that alum12 you should get an amp that can hand close that the 1500 watts rms thats recommened, because if you don't send it enough power those subs have a rep of not sounding as clear. but thats an excellent choice if you do go with them, i have two of them.

Audiobahn is an outstanding company, so YES you should go for it. If you wish to "pimp" out your car with Audiobahn, you should look at getting sponsored by them. That way, everything would be half-off for you. By the way, you'll need and amp that can handle UP to 1500 Watts RMS or handle at least 100 Watts. If you choose to get two, you may need to run two amps and bridge the two together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.