Good deck for $75-$150????

Big Rich
10+ year member

I don't need satellite radio or he radio features. Pretty much just looking for something with a USB jack and maybe an sd card slot. It's only going to power a cadence 1600 watt amp and one skar 12 inch sub .... Any recommendations

Also do they sell a certain adapter that lets you use the steering wheel controls to change tracks and. Volume. I have a 2000 Buick lesabre

I just picked up a new car last week... already updrading.

I ordered this one from crutchfeild before they went out of stock, with a 20$ off coupon (offer code 3a825)

JVC Arsenal KD-A735BT CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

Not sure if anywhere else has them, but it seems like a pretty legit deck for the 130 i paid for it, plus i got free dask kit, harness, and antenna adapter.

Ive got an android phone, and its one of the only ones that integrates and can be controlled by it. It has bluetooth, front usb & aux, 4.8V pre-outs. Its not the prettiest, but yeah...

Look into a CLARION CZ 201.....It has USB and aux in.......I have sold several and I actually run the CZ501 in my demo car..........Never had an issue

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.