Good deal for someone in the Oklahoma area

Participant count
  • Participant list
Am I the only one who thinks this was stolen?
Regardless, nice find. Kinda makes me wish I lived closer to OK
It's the real deal I think. I got a hold of him and he said the box is built by Gary Biggs (who I don't know a lot about) and it was in the back of his Blazer for a while. He's had it up for a while believe it or not. I think people in Tulsa are just po' folks right now.

why would you think that?
Because normally when someone around these parts is selling stuff of this level at this kind of pricing, they jus ripped it out of someone else's car and want to turn it around quickly before they get caught. They don't care wha it's worth, they just want the money.

Good to hear it's legit, though. That is an INCREDIBLE deal. Anyone who doubts me can go and find out how much ONE of those subs cost. He's basically selling them at 200/eq with a free enclosure.

I'm a bit skeptical as well - but know he does a few side-jobs here and there.

He's pretty busy rep'ing RF these days though - lots of time spent on the road...

The raw carpet cuts plugged into the PVC ports definitely isn't up to his normal quality of work (again... skeptical)...

Pretty common price for them around here, but it is a nice deal.

BTW I don't see Gary building that box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.