Good Cheap Wire????

[quote name='TheUnderFighter']It is a gimmick. And only makes it less flexible. But that is a killer good deal. Btw, 2/0 terminals should slip right on.
AND lastly. Fwiw, true to size SAE 1/0 cable is rated for 300a. Knu wire is oversized and hence, rated for 375a, it is genuinely 2/0 cable I believe. And I'm sure the monster cable is a little oversized as well, so it is rated for at LEAST 300a. Just know, with any quality 1/0 OFC cable, you're getting a minimum of 300a carrying capacity.[/QUOTE]

It's a lil stiff, but a very far cry from being unmanageable. I'll have no problem running it. Glad to hear that the 2/0 solder lugs will fit. Imma grab some from @RAM_Designs ; if he still has them.

This stuff is a killer deal... 50 ft of quality 1/0 tinned ofc for $119 is a steal. I'm very pleased with my decision.
monstercable004.jpg
Damn right it is man, considering that I just bought 40 feet of Knu KCA for $88 shipped and this Moster wire shyts all over that KCA in every aspect, minus flexibility, but this Monster isn't that bad to work with at all! and I am a huge fan of the outside jacket on the Monster vs. most other brands, seems very robust and resistant to corrosion/heat/accidental cutting.

IMAG0585.jpg

good pic of knu kca and monster ofc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn right it is man, considering that I just bought 40 feet of Knu KCA for $88 shipped and this Moster wire shyts all over that KCA in every aspect, minus flexibility, but this Monster isn't that bad to work with at all! and I am a huge fan of the outside jacket on the Monster vs. most other brands, seems very robust and resistant to corrosion/heat/accidental cutting.
IMAG0585.jpg

good pic of knu kca and monster ofc.
That's a good comparison pic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.