good cheap SQ subs

Wils91
10+ year member

Ok right now i am in the market for some decent quality low priced subs that have good SQ. right now i have 2 12" SVC audiobahns in a sealed box that are 400 rms each, now they get loud but the SQ ***** something fierce. i am looking for 2 12's that have decent SQ but are also fairly cheap, 150-250 in price, i know its alot to ask but they dont have to be powerful just something that gives me quality but will get decently loud if i want them to. this is the amp i have now http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6983071&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03085&id=1099388637212 so if you guys have any suggestions for me i'd really appreciate it.

thanks,

-Adam

Try anything made by Infinity, theyre whole purpose is SQ but they will definitely get loud as well.
That is what I was going to say. My cousin had 2 Perfects in a sealed box in a hatchback Mustang with 400w rms to each and I would always get out of his car cross-eyed and half deaf.

Maybe if you save up an extra $50, you can get a set of RL-i's from Soundsplinter. Pretty good SQ. I'm bumping a 10 in my car right now, and I couldn't be happier.

Maybe if you save up an extra $50, you can get a set of RL-i's from Soundsplinter. Pretty good SQ. I'm bumping a 10 in my car right now, and I couldn't be happier.
How much power are you feeding it?

I'm only feeding it 450 watts. I'm not looking to get crazy loud or anything. But the sub was technically free, and it's good SQ in a sealed box.

I would go for a RL-p before a W3v2, anyday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

What about Alumapro? Nobody's mentioned them yet...

I tried out the infinity references and they were much better on SQ than the bazooka p. miller I had. I'm not sure thats saying muchm but they did sound good. You can get them for $70 a piece or less so they fit your price range. I ended up returning mine and getting a Perfect. It sounds REALLY good. It is just what I wanted, nice and defined, no over the top boomy bass, and plenty loud @300 watts rms. It is a very sensitive sub so you can get more volume watt for watt out of your amp as well.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.