good budget sub

itsblown
10+ year member

why is there smoke?
Toledo OH
the amp im going to be using is an audiopipe apsm 1500

So im just curious what you guys think I should run Ive got about 6 cubes of space to work with and a budget of about 200. My goal is mostly spl but I still want it to sound somewhat musical. Also im not against buying used soo let me know what you guys think

I have a brand new cadence beastmaster sub in original box. 15 inch d2. 1500rms was entirely built in the US with all US parts. it was a 699 dollar sub when released back in 04

here is a clip of a 18 doing 150

I will do it for 200 shipped, you wont find any quality sub like this for 200 bucks

again its brand new in its original box and has never seen power

Last edited by a moderator:
i posted some links but maybe still not approved

anyway

sonic have 2 kicker comp 15" svc 8 ohm 250rms for $170 @4ohm your amp is 500wrms and will work

they also do 2 kicker cvr 15" for $260 but there dvc 4 ohm and wont suit you amp, but they have dvc2 if you ask

if i was on that tight of budget idd look at the 2 15 for $170, there not the loudest but will work/go loud in 6cuft

if you can stretch that budged to 300, look at Fi Bl 15 for $305 or 18 for $335

the fi would be my 1st choice

I was looking at the sa series actually it would just depend what size I wanted to go with you know. Im supposed to be going to look at some older memphis m3 dual 2's 2 10s for a hundo pretty **** good deal if there in shape but I gues will find out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.