Good BASS songsss??

Also, the difference between a 30hz and a 40hz note is the shape of the sin wave, the period of a 40hz (hertz) note is shorter than the period of a 30hz note. The peaks and valleys represent the sub woofers cone reciprocating, the local maximums and minimums being the outer and inner most peaks of the subwoofer's movement.

Last edited by a moderator:
killa cam - cam'ron
Totally forgot about this one... thanks

IMO most of the songs/"musicians" that come up in these threads are complete no-talents that happen to use a sine wave for a "beat". Just buy a bass mechanic CD for the same effect, at least they have the decency not to try to **** it up with lyrics.

IMO most of the songs/"musicians" that come up in these threads are complete no-talents that happen to use a sine wave for a "beat". Just buy a bass mechanic CD for the same effect, at least they have the decency not to try to **** it up with lyrics.
true, im enjoying the ones posted, ive listened to them all in my car so far, and they sure do pound lol, made me realize i need to get 2 more liscense plate bolts to quiet that up

i agree. i never know what cam'rons really talking about but the song beats

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.