Good Amps to power 2 12 inch Alpine type R's @ 1 Ohm???

I just bought 2 12 inch type R's in a ported box. They are the 06+ R's so the newer models. I was told the subs were wired to 1 ohm. I am fairly new to this and I am wondering what amplifiers could properly provide powerful, clean sound to both these subs. Price range is $450 or less. All help is appreciated, Thanks

for that price a LOT of amps can do what you are asking for... I personally like Hifonics. its a good budget amp to start looking at.

For the money,and these are !/2 ohm Stable,and Im running two of them>Great amps and worth EVERY Penny.Mylows10 can get you one for sure with the proper warranty, and Quick shipping..@mylows10.American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D

American Bass - VFL 4480.1D

You will need to have your Electrical done properly to get the most out of this amp, as well as any Mono amp of 1500 rms or more In my opinion,of STOCK electrical system.Great Amp.It will Slamm those Typr R subs Very nicely.My 12s are getting a nice workout@ 1 ohm stable ea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Q1-2200D dont worry this brand wont lose to any kickers or JLs in power or build quality. (beats it in most cases)

if you have to have a mainstream brand amp, then here. but you'll have to rewire your subs to 4 ohms since this amp doesnt do 1 ohm.

Amazon.com: Brand New Alpine MRX-M240 X Series D Class Mono 2400 Watt RMS Digital Car Audio Amplifier: Car Electronics

Question: is it the type R with a black cone or a gray/silver cone? You might also want to include a 0 ofc amp kit in your budget too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.