Good amp to drive 2 subs?

Car audio is expensive. Don't buy for the future, buy for now. If you buy for the future you'll never have all the pieces to actually make a system come together. Trust me. That's why I don't have a system right now.

Car audio is expensive. Don't buy for the future, buy for now. If you buy for the future you'll never have all the pieces to actually make a system come together. Trust me. That's why I don't have a system right now.
well, considering it was only another 600 watts I thought it would be attainable.... :\

hmm this seems to be a great deal, i might bank on this and hope for the best... will the mb quart actually do the rated? someone showed me an ap1800 for 180 I believe? would that do what's rated?
I'm not sure about the AP1800 but the AP1500 and DSC1500 do rated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.