Good amp for sa-15

Jakerrr
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
What would be a good amp for a single sa 15? D4. I know I need to find more than 600 wrms at 2 ohms but what would be a nice reliable amp for under $200? How much power can an sa15 take? I am not planning on doing any electrical upgrades like the big 3, ho alt, etc.

If you already have the dual 4 and want a descent amp for under $200, I would suggest the Audiopipe AP1500.1. It gives off like 950 @ 2 ohms. Set the gains with a DMM and you'll be good to go.

Yea I already bought the d4 for 165 shipped. I couldn't have gotten the d2 for anywhere near that price. I'll look for an amp on here sometime this weekend.

The Phoenix gold looks nice. I found a kicker 06zx1000.1 for 170 shipped. It has a 60 db signal to noise ratio, though. Isn't that pretty poor?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.