Good 6.5 components (rear) Kicker?RF?JBL?Infinity?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cykario
10+ year member

Miami
Hi all! I'm new in the forums, and let me tell you, you have a good community here! I want to buy good 6.5 components (rear). I want something good not crap, I looked for various sets over the internet and I found the Inifinity Perfect 6.1, JBL-C608GTI, Kicker RS65.2, Rockford Fosgate T1625S, MB Quart PCE-216. My budget...around $500. I have a Lightning Audio Strike s2.500.4 4 channel amp to power them with 100WRMS x2 (rear). Which one should I buy? I want sound quality! I live in Miami, so I want to buy them here in a local store. Txs for your help.

In my car, for the moment i have cruddy coaxils in the front and back, but see i can barely hear the coaxils from the back. Mabye a good set of coaxils if you want the filler.

thats my 2 zloty.

What components do you have in the front? A good set of coaxial speakers would work well in rear and leave you a some cash to spend elsewhere in your system. If you really want comps in the rear, for around five bills I would look around for a set of Boston Acoustics Pro Series. They will get loud and sound good doing it. Others will have different opinions so the best you could do is go and listen to as many sets as possible and buy the ones you like.

Well I have a JBL gto16t tweeters in the front along with jbl p452, should I get 6x9 in the back or a good set of components? I'll add a bass later, I really want to have great sound quality, for that reason I looked for top brands like Kicker or MB Quart. I want to know which pair of components should I get.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.