SOLD ***going to college asap sale***

ILLCRACKALUV
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ill
MORE PICS IN POST 22-24

autotek mm4000.1 (with bass remote) (355+ship, really would prefer local pickup)

kinetik 2400 (165 picked up)

20 ft run of kicker 1/0 hyperflex w/300 amp kicker fuse holder (60+ship together, it's cut 18" from batt for fuse holder then another 1' off the back for the other fuse holder (sold separate.) so the lon run is 17'6, shorter runs with it are 1' and 1' 6") the price is cheap because at one part it looks like the plastic melted through, its not completely bare...just would tape it up

3 ft run of kicker 1/0 hyperflex (12+ship)(ring terminal on both ends

2 3' runs of 1/0 knu konceptz (10+ship each) (ring terminal 1 on one side of each strand)

1 300amp fused holders (extra fuses) (16+ship)

2 150 amp fused holders (extra fuses) (12+ship each)

2 kicker distros (20+ship each)

20' of 4 awg (4x5 runs) kicker hyperflex (not sure on exact lengths yet) will sell all for 14+ship

Also have underbody led lights for a car that do not have the mounting clips.. The lights are open etc.. but have never been used... i put one on and realized they were not for me (because u could see them on under the car) Pulled them out (but not the mount clips) and put them back.. everything else is with them..

75+ship for those..

(ill get pics if anyone wants them of these, they are in original packaging)

everything works fine...

the autotek mm4000.1 WAS REPAIRED by my dad using the absolute correct parts..although i can not guarantee anything..this amp has not given me one problem since being repaired.. even playing on full tilt.. We have the correct testing supplies and did hours of tests on the autotek before putting it in.. (we have our own power supply, oscilloscope,ohm resistance,etc.)

I WILL GUARANTEE THIS AMP TO NOT BE DOA..but after you hook it up.. YOUR ON YOUR OWN. i have 2 refs (owner of caco Patrick simmons and also TURDFERGUESON on here heard and physically saw it working..)

4. Total Price: :

$900 picked up obo reason im selling is because Im going to college and in need of the money..

DO NOT NEED TRADES..ONLY MONEY.. IM GOING TO COLLEGE

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

030.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

ty

not really when you through a $25 fuse holder and fuse in there..
he has a good point though man its gonna be 90-95 shipped and you can get a whole new kit with everything and 4ga wire for little over 100 bucks

but good price for the 4k I will give u that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.